Animals are coming to McDonalds on River Road this weekend | Business
Interested in all things animal? Then this is the family event for you, a live animal presentation at the McDonalds on River Road, compliments of the restaurant owner and Reid Park Zoo.
WHEN: February 9, at noon
WHERE: The McDonald’s restaurant located at 2130 W. River Rd.
Participants will have the opportunity for an up-close animal experience with a select group of invertebrates, reptiles, amphibians, birds, and mammals all from the Reid Park Zoo.
“We at McDonald's are excited to host a live animal demonstration for our customers, and to give families the opportunity to enjoy their Saturday afternoon together by doing something fun,” said Travis Heriaud, River Rd. McDonald’s owner, in a recent news release on the event. “This event is one of many community outreach events that will take place at this restaurant location throughout the year. We want to get to know our customers on a personal level, and provide them not only with quality food, but with resources that help them in their everyday lives."
Upcoming Events near The Foothills-Mt. Lemmon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Long time Winterhaven family hosting free concert for festival goers
- Mark Kelly named Director of Flight Crew Operations for World View Enterprises’
- TUSD vote unanimous, Wrightstown sold to private developer
- Two U of A College of Medicine – Phoenix faculty named Fellows of the National Academy of Inventors
- Team Up For Tucson holding annual toy drive & car show this weekend
- Back To Supersonica, makes its debut at the Pima Air & Space Museum
- Oro Valley’s “Drop & Shop” event lets parents finish holiday shopping
- OV public outreach kicks into high gear, community invited to special events
- Oro Valley seeks to fill Conceptual Design Review Board vacancies
- Oro Valley’s Winter Parks & Recreation Guide now available