Public asked to help identify 'person of interest' in January burglary | Crime
According to Pima County Sheriff’s deputies from the Foothills District, they responded to a possible burglary call on January 22, in the 8600 block of North Katapa Trail.
Deputies learned from the residents that the home had been burglarized. The homeowners told deputies that their children told them a Playstation was missing, they checked the house further and discovered that other items were missing as well.
The homeowners reported various items, like electronics, video games, movies and jewelry had been taken; PCSD deputies processed the scene and collected possible evidence. According to PCSD the victims turned over surveillance video of a male individual who had been standing at a fenced gate to the home. The video shows the man ringing the door to the home, and then using a cell phone.
PCSD is considering the man in the video a ‘person of interest’ in the alleged robbery.
Detectives are asking for the public’s help in identifying this person, they are urged to cal 911 or 88-CRIME. They are also asking that the person in the photo contact the Pima County Sheriff’s Department on their own.
According to PCSD the investigation into this burglary is ongoing.
Upcoming Events near The Foothills-Mt. Lemmon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- '13 Gives Back' with turkey drive this morning
- Former TPD officer Benjamin Gaballa back in court today
- Long time Winterhaven family hosting free concert for festival goers
- Mark Kelly named Director of Flight Crew Operations for World View Enterprises’
- TUSD vote unanimous, Wrightstown sold to private developer
- Back To Supersonica, makes its debut at the Pima Air & Space Museum
- Oro Valley’s “Drop & Shop” event lets parents finish holiday shopping
- OV public outreach kicks into high gear, community invited to special events
- Oro Valley seeks to fill Conceptual Design Review Board vacancies
- Oro Valley’s Winter Parks & Recreation Guide now available